Compact • Collapsible • Cost Effective • Convenient • Durable • BPA Free
• Ideal for camping, emergency home supplies, automobile travel kit, picnics, large gatherings, sporting events.
• Double wall construction (14-mil).
• Grommets for securing or suspending.
• Cut and puncture resistance.
• Extra wide seals insure a strong, leak proof container.
• Compact when empty—folds easily for storage.
• Stands upright when partially full—no outer support needed.
• Two integrated handles with soft flaps for easy carrying and pouring.
• BPA free.
• Constructed of 2-layers of heavy duty film
• Cut and puncture resistance
• Extra wide seals insure a strong, leak proof container
• The only flexible containers with double wall construction
• Compact when empty –folds easily for storage
• Uses less material and is lighter than rigid bottles of similar size
• Unique spouts for different applications with filtration filters
• Stands upright when partially full–no outer support needed
• Integral handles for easy carry and dispensing
• Grommets for securing or hanging
Purchase a SMART BOTTLE® for your next camping trip, or for emergency home supplies, automobile travel kit, picnics, large gatherings or sporting events.
The heavy duty, double wall construction maintains its integrity under conditons where many other containers would fail. We tested Smart Bottles in a drop test from various heights. The 1-gal survived a 15 ft drop, the 2-1/2 gal a 10 ft drop and the 5-gal a 7 ft drop.
"The 1-gallon fits nicely in the back compartment of my kayak. As I drink it's content it collapses and saves space. When empty I just roll it up and tuck it away. A great space saver."
Pete M. –Fort MacArthur, California
"While backpacking we found the 1-gal Smart Bottle was ideal as a main reservoir for our base camp. We would fill it with filtered water from a local source and then use it as our main supply point for cooking, cleaning, washing and refilling our smaller water bottles. It saved us trips on refills. Lightweight and compact, it stored easily in our packs when hiking."
Weston R. —San Pedro, California
"When dry camping (no hook-ups) in my Class-B motor home for more than a few days, I have limited fresh water storage in my internal 33 gallon tank. I used to carry three extra Sparklett Bottles (5 gal each) to refill the tank as I used my internal supply. But with three 5-Gallon Smart Bottles I carry the same amount of water yet save on space when they are empty as they fold neatly for storage."
Mike S. —Carson, California
"Before our Colorado river trips, we fill a couple of 1-gal Smart Bottles with our favorite juice drink and freeze them. Placed in our large coolers, they act as ice to keep the contents of the ice chest cool while providing us with a cold drink as its contents melt. A great product that is versatile and compact for our needs."
Mike D. —Bakersfield, California
Patented SMART BOTTLE® invented and made by:
KRW Packaging Machinery, Inc.
Copyright © 2017 Smart Bottle Incorporated. All rights reserved.